View Single Post
Old 09-07-2023, 06:00 PM   #423
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breeze View Post
Hey PM,

Not on here as much as I used to be because there are no swimming updates to post anymore. Meds are continuing to work and I’m doing good. Did have a terrible experience with my last visit to Emory. The winship cancer center moved to midtown (down by GaTech), which makes my drive to the Decater campus seem short. I sat in traffic for 90 minutes, got to the facility and was informed that I wasn’t on the schedule. Apparently, when they made my appointment they made it for Decater, but when they moved offices they didn’t migrate the appointments they rescheduled them, but no one reached out to me to let me know. Fun times. They wanted me to reschedule and make that trip again and I told them to go pound sand. I did go to an Emory location near me to get my blood work done, and other than my red blood cell count being a little low, I’m good.

Appreciate you checking in.

Would that be the new building they were working on when we made our trips downtown (i.e. adjacent to the former Crawford Long?)