View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 09:10 AM   #15
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK Rookie View Post
Great last couple of results for you BYU.

As I said on my previous post on your initiall Dynasty,I don`t own the game so this could all count for nowt..but...If there is a pitch report before the game it will tell you if the wicket is fast and bouncy,slow and low or maybe looks like it will turn or something like that.

If it may turn,maybe start your bowling attack with a slow spinner,the batsmen will not take risks incase he gets out,so the pressure will build because the run rate will be low,then the batsmen plays a few risky shots,gets out and you have the momentum.

In real life games,when and how to use your different types of bowlers is key.

Hope that helps you some more.

This is good stuff, it does mention those traits, but there is nothing that really explains them, so thank you

So if it is a slow pitch that has a high turn rate go with spinners. You can also set the type of ball for each turn of the over, so I assume I would keep the ball around the wicket and low, then mix up the spin inside and out?

Also would I bat more defensively in this situation and more aggressively against a spinner when the pitch was not slow and didn't have a good turn rate?

Thanks again for the tips.
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote