View Single Post
Old 01-29-2006, 02:16 AM   #132
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
I almost have to believe you are a ninja, to throw this vote out this early...but I'll wait a few days so I can make a better case.

Now I've been in the bar getting drunk for about 2 days straight now, and not once has Tanglewood given me a drink. After all his arguing with Packer over it yesterday this is not acceptable. Therefore I must:

VOTE TANGLEWOOD
Quite honestly dubb i expect to attempt to stir some discussion up tomorrow. My vote on you was unlikely to stay before the comment, but like i always want it caused you to defend it. I expect that to happen a few times tomorrow to make this a somewhat better informed day one. With non-usual roles, its going to be an interesting game and im just trying to feel out the players i know. I couldnt tell you how tangleweed normally responds, hence my vote for you. You responded, and i will likely feel out others before the vote is over. Never too early to go to work. Thank you for your responses by the way, helpful
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote