View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 07:16 PM   #475
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
I got my PM from the service I won, and I don't see a point in keeping the info secret. I bid for and won the services of the betting parlor. I had a couple ways to go with it, and I chose to receive a list of everyone's bets for the lynch from yesterday (so what they submitted in the Night 0 phase).

I actually think this is the only phase that info might be useful, because we didn't know about the betting parlor at that point. The wolves may have been less inhibited in making their choices for betting during that phase than they would be now, since they now know their choices might bee revealed and used as a way to link one another.

Hopefully this formats okay. The Bettor is on the right, who he bet for the Day One lynch is on the left. Here goes:

Code:
Packer Fanatic: Chief Rum JAG: Darth Vilus DaddyTorgo: Lathum Saldana: The Jackal Danny: Daddy Torgo The Jackal: J23 Zinto: Lathum Crimson Fox: Lathum Darth Vilus: CrimsonFox Chief Rum: ntndeacon Mauboy1: ntndeacon Passacaglia: Lathum Lathum: ntndeacon J23: (No Bet) Tyketime : Lathum Mckerney : Lathum Hoopsguy: Passacaglia cougarfreak: (No Bet) Ntndeacon: (No Bet)

This also means I have no money, so I guess the wolves can kill me now if they want--they won't be depriving us of any funds.

Since it appears that i will most likely die today (Huge mistake IMO) I suggest you look at the following people for tomorrow: DT, Zinto, CrimsonFox, Pass, Tyketime, and McKerney. They're not all wolves but i'd wager a good number of them are. I mean they all betted on Lathum right? And our bets were do early in the game before they had any reason to vote Lathum. What are the odds that 6 people would bet on the same person the first day?

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote