View Single Post
Old 11-18-2016, 03:19 PM   #3
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I get a message from Professor Kukai from the Alola region.

He welcomes me, shows me a map of the islands, I am a dark skinned female girl with the name Ysabel

I’m on my way to the region. We fly over from Kanto. I watch a video of a small blonde girl almost captured by some toughs, before escaping due to the power of a hidden pokemon.

We arrive in the town. My mother has a meowth with her as a companion. The meowth awakens me. I awaken, head downstairs, and Prof. Kukai is there with my mom. We are cousins apparently. Kukai took some Alokan Pokemon and defeated the gym leaders in Kanto with them, and thus smom wanted to move here ever since. We have island Kahunas as the pokemon trainers here. The one in nearby Iki Town is the one who gives away starters.

I grab my purse and hat and head out with Kukai.

I move through Route 1 and The prof talks to some folks on the way and shows off the area to me. You’ve got a trainer here with a differently colored Meowth that the one we brought from Kanto.And we arrive at Iki Town.

We are on Melemele Island, and this is the heart of the worship for the Pokemon that protects this island. Tapu Koko. There are nearby ruins for Tapu Koko. I head out there to find the Kahuna while Kukai stays in town to make sure they don’t miss each other.

I do some exploring, I arrive at the ruins to see that same small blonde girl that was fleeing before with a bag that she is talking to, about to head in. I arrive to the ruins and the Mahalo Trail. I keep moving and chase the blonde owoman. A pokemon jumps out of her bag and starts being attacked by a flock of Spearow. I run up.

The woman implores me to save her pokemon. I run up, and cover her pokemon and it shields me from the flyers. Another pokemn flues over to rescue us as we fell down a cliff, and then disappears. Return the pokemon to the lady, She gives me a stone, the Sparkling Stone, as thanks. She doesn’t even introduce herself, but says her and the Pokémon she has are a secret. I walk them back to town. She is apparently Prof. Kukai’s assistant, Lillie. The Kahuna returns. Hala is his name. It was apparently the islands guardian that saved us in the fall. Tapu Koko. Kahuna Hala pulls out the three startersm abd U choose Rowlet

There is a ceremony to make sure that Rowlet also chooses me back. It chooses me too.

Meet:

Nicknamed “Feathers”:

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote