View Single Post
Old 11-19-2016, 03:29 AM   #20
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Back to Route 3:

Another Trainer – He tosses out Growlithe. I send out Slowpoke. KO easily

I get a Soothe Bell from a local farmer. It makes the Pokie holding it happier

While moving around in some grass, a Mankey pops out. I toss one ball. No good. Another? That works.

Meet my level 9 Mankey!

I run into someone who wants a Pokeman from Ten Carat Hill called the Ruffneck,

I arrive back at the town, ready to take on the Kahuna

I am told he uses Fighting type to the best. So I move Feathers to the front. Here we go!

Kahuna Hala

I lead with Dartrix. Him with Mankey, level 14. I use Peck. One hit down, KO’d.

The next Pokemon is Makuhita. I leave my guy out there. Peck again. He hits me first and I flinch. Peck again. Almost dead. He uses Arm Thrust. Nothing. Peck. He uses a Super Potion. Peck again. Makuhita faints.

One left. I leave out Feather for his Crabrawler. Peck. Doesn’t even knock him down half, despite super effect from a 20 level to a 15. Astonish. He follows with Pursuit a 2nd time, and a crit. Razor Leaf. Almost mine. Another Pursuit. Astonish. Down. Feathers went from 62 to 24 HP in three battles.

Tapu Koko shouts it’s agreement on my success and prowess.

I get a Z Crystal for Fight Pokies

After battle, he tells us we have cleared all of the trials of Melemele Island. I get the stamp, so that I an control up to level 35 pokemon, and he sets me up to ride his Tauros around the islands as well. Tauros should help us smash through the various rocks that need smashing here on Melemele island.

I also get TM54 False Swipe

I can get to the next island from the Marina. I agree to take Lillie and her Pokemon with me to the next island as well.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote