View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 10:20 PM   #363
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

For fun, I go on holiday for a while until the end of the next season so see what would happen – We win the Euro Super Cup vs Dinamo iev 3-0, and then Super Cup vs Barca, we make it to the finals of the Spanish Cup and lose to R. Sociedad, we lose in the first round of the knockout stage in the Champion League to Bayern Munich, and then we finih 3rd in the liga behind R Madrid and Valencia, and BArca were 5th. And while that’s clearly a let down from last season, we certainly show that we are at and near the top of stuff, and a new Spanish power and force to be reckoned with.

You know what? Let’s do something else instead. Because going on a holiday doesn’t give full control to another manager. I resign. They hire Carlo Ancelotti as their manager moving forward. Good choice. Won the Champions Cup twice with AC Milan, then moved to Bayern in 2016 and was there for six years dominating everyone. Now moved to Melilla.

First year without me at all:

4-1 over Barca for Super Cup
2-1 over D. Kiev in Euro Super Cup
Lost 3-2 in 1st Knockout to Juventus
Finished 2nd in Liga with R. Madrid in front, Barca 4th,
Lost in Quarters to R. Madrid in S. Cup

Transfer – Sold Bonnot for 28.5 mll to Bayern; sold Oliver for 9.75 to Napoli, sold Ibrahim to Bayern for 25 mill

Purchased - Middle Dani Ceballos for 11 mill from Betis
Grabbed youther Petr Pejsa from Viktoria Plzen fro 425k
Kenneth Paal for 6 mill from PSV,
Picked up 24 year old newgen hoss Ersin Yaradanakul from Fenerbahce fr 12.25 mill
12.5 mill for Willi Orban from RBL – 30 year old DC and fullback and MC
5.5 mill, Serbia nnewgen Milos Trifunovic, solid DC,
1.7 mill Christian Jorgensen for 1.7 mill from FC Midyjlland, 20 year old wonderkid Danish

I like the Jorgenson pickup, and there are some here I get all day long. I feel Milos is a bt redundant considering your DCs on roster. You can understand why Bonnot was sold, and Ibrahim too. We have Grealish, Ricardo, and Felipe Anderson

This guy barely played Anderson, and has transfer listed him. They have been moved to a 4-1-2-1-2. Ricardo at the AMC spot, and Yoons in the middle and Mance and Kadodia up front.

That;s year one

I go on holiday for another year

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote