View Single Post
Old 11-28-2020, 05:42 AM   #31
whomario
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
People are going to be surprised how many NHS health workers will deline in the UK. My wife is a middle manager in the NHS and it is clear younger staff in particular have concerns. No concerns over short term sides, it is the long term. A vaccines often takes 10 years, sometimes longer before it is released. It has been known that 5, 6, 7 years in it shows to increase cancer of specific types, or cause other complications.

1) those long periods are largely down to procedure and quite simply money, not the actual length of studies.

2) that sort of Statement needs to be backed up with sources that actually show that. Because as far as i know that's a myth akin to the autism one. Mostly in connection to some old vaccine from the 50s and with very flimsy evidence to boot. More recently linked by some conspiracy nuts to HPV vaccination, likely generating from the fact that the actual virus is associated with a higher risk at developing some types of cancer (and is almost the exclusive cause of cervical cancer).

Another common BS 'argument': Cancers are on the rise big time and vaccines are more frequent, how can that be coincidence ? Yeah, right ...

But all of those are not even that comonly made compared to other theories, so your "it is known" bit seems doubly weird.

Also, there isn't anything actually in these currently developed vaccines that could conceivably induce cancer, period. There's liptids to stabilize the RNA (and which have been tested for a long time) and the RNA itself which a) is mimiking one specific protein of this specific virus and b) both are dissolved within days and do not enter the cell core.

That's about it. It's a huge safety advantage that they don't need a 'booster substance' and aren't interacting with the cell core.
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”

Last edited by whomario : 11-28-2020 at 06:03 AM.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote