View Single Post
Old 10-27-2018, 01:54 PM   #104
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 1597 – I send my colonists from Chumash to Pomo, which is just north of Miwok

1 May – Fur trade is good for Salinan

22 May - I Recall my colonist from Salinan and dispatch them to Pamlico in the Carolinas which has a near 60% chance of Tobacco.

22 June - Peace with the Turks and Mamluks

10 Dec – I purchase a trading post on the island of Borneo from a local minor nation from the Philippines that spread.

Samarinda – 22 dev, coastal, jungle, adjacent to the folks I purchased it from - Maguindanao, with shipyard, church, workshop and marketplace. I destroy the shipyard for a trade station. I make 0.26 right now from the Borean Hindus. It’s next to unclaimed territory in the south, and again, it will help to demonstrate to any onlooks that a major island has my presence and to head elsewhere. I hope.

2 Feb, 1598 – I send colonists to Chicora which will connect Pamlico and Waccamaw on the shores, and likely be another Tobacco place

1 April –

Rapanui – (Easter Island) – 3 Dev, Tropical Wood, Cath, Tuscan, coastline, 0.02 made (not a state)

1 Jul – Livestock in Chumash

22 Aug – I am given a gift of thousands of ducats, and I sent it to the Caribbean to help develop their holdings more

17 Nov – Portugal demands we join them in another Peruvian war against the minors here and I have been making nice, sending them subsidies, influencing them, and more, plus Portugal has all of Mexico to worry about and they lost their last war here after I vassalized one of their folks.

Is Portugal still worth it as an ally?

We are their only ally. I decline.

I send their target war subsidies

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote