View Single Post
Old 10-27-2018, 07:21 PM   #106
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Feb, 1601 –

Salinan – south of Miwok, north of Chumash, 6 dev, highlands, Fur Trade, Catholic, Tuscans, 0.39 made monthly

1 May – Trebizond converts. Now I order a culture shift to Tuscan

1 June –

Chumash
– Drylands, 6 dev, Livestock, 0.34 made here

10 Aug – We have finished annexing Malindi –

Malindi- Swahili, Sunni, Iron, natural harbor, Dock, church, marketplace, weapons manufactory, 0.56 off 75% autonomy, 20 Dev. Coastline – connects Mombasa and Lamu

Lamu – coastal, next to Ajuraan, 11 dev, trade station for ivory, Sunni, Swahili, church, workshop, also 75% auto, and makes us 0.39 right now.

10 Sept – We have announced the annexation of Cusco!

1 April, 1602 – Tobacco in Narraganset

1 July – Fur in Conoy

3 Aug – Tupinamda has agreed to send us 50% of their trade power. They are the three province natives on the tip of Brazil. I’ve been making nice with them as a potential for future annexation

8 Oct – I break my royal ties with Portugal.

1 Nov – Naval Supplies in Narraganset

17 Nov – I create an alliance with Ming. Given my continuing development in the region, Ming makes sense. I want to remove any potential threats from them and work together. We both have the Turks and Vijayanagar as rivals and enemies, so we have that in common. It makes sense. I will begin to build up my power base in in the Indies as well. Right now I have more than 30k troops and a fleet of almost 20 ships in India; but my Indies is much smaller. I send some folks in to help out.

1 Dec –

Pamlico – Tobacco, coastal, 5 Dev, coastline, Tuscan, Cath, handed to the colonial nation of New Athens, I order a Plantation here. Currently making 0.26 in the state of North Carolina

I pull my colonists in Quinnipiac and sent them to Ais in Florida

15 Dec – I destroy the shipyard in Jambi and order a Trade Station there. We had an event that increased the value of Incense to 3.62. So let’s push it.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote