View Single Post
Old 10-28-2018, 08:17 AM   #110
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

24 June – We form an East India Trade Company. We get another merchant and I sent it out

1 July – Tobacco in Ais

I send our colonists from Tumucua to Calusa in Florida.

1 Aug - We get the bonus for leading the world in spice trading!

1 Sept –

Narraganset – Forest, 6 Dev, Tobacco, handed to New Athens, gives us 0.35

22 Nov 0- I recall our colonists at Chinook and send them south to Suislaw, also on the coast in CA

1 Jan, 1606 –

Quinnipiac – Naval Supplies, 5 dev, 0.19 made here

15 June – I pull colonists from two Florida holdings and send them to Yustaga and Appalachee which are the final two Florida holdings. This should remove the final costal areas for N. America from our regions

1 July –

Connecticut
– 6 dev, Tobacco, 0.25 made here

30 July – I pull my colonists from Midway and send them to one of the two Brazilian coastal areas that I need to keep folks away from settling my areas in the Americas

1 Aug – DIP TECH 17 – I can get better colonial rage, trade range, and now I can build Merchantmen vessels as well as a Trade Depot in cities which is an upgrade of the Marketplace

4 Aug – Pacajas agrees to be our vassals!

27 Sept – Ming breaks their alliance with us and declares us their rival

22 Oct – For 867 cash we purchase from our ally, Junagahr, the province of Khambat

Khambat – Hindu, Gujarati, dev 18, grasslands, coastal, Cloth, 0.98 made here, with the accepted Gujarati culture. Workshop, marketplace, dock, shipyard, I destroy the dock for a Textile Manufactory.

While here I also send some Trade stations up here for the traders heading to the local trade station at Gujarat that I have 2nd most in trade.

1 Nov – Feh. Just Grain in Timucua in Florida

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote