View Single Post
Old 10-28-2018, 10:40 AM   #112
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

9 Jan, 1609 – I side with our Burghers in a major class conflict, and other two castes drop in loyalty considerably, but my Burgher’s skyrockets.

19 Jan - An event occurs that increases the price of Glass.

1 Feb –

Timucua – Grain, Florida Marsh, 3 dev, 0.05 cash made for us

1 Mar – Fish in the Midway Islands

22 Mar – We get an event – European Trade in Ming China – the price of Chinaware rises considerably and we get a ton of cash and such as these economic changes occur in our place.

We purchase Ibo from Kilwa as a Trading Post

Ibo – 18 dev, purchased for 1250 from Kilwa, next to us in Mozambique and part of that state. Sunni, Swahili, Ivory, coastline, 0.28 sent to us, workshop, shipyard, and regimental camp are here. I destroy the camp and order a Trade Station built here

1 April – Tobacco in Yuataga out in Florida

29 April – The Pope has passed, and we control the next one!

1 May – Apalachee with Cotton out in Florida

6 June – I recall my colonists in Belem and send them to another CA coastal province at Chehalis

1 Feb, 1610

The Age of Reformation has finished!

The Age of Absolutism has begun!

You are looking to do things like win a Religious War, have China with a mandate of 50%, and such.

I already have two goals accomplished – Have at least 5 universities, and at least 3 Trade Companies

29 Mar - I get a Shipyard fire in Crete.

12 April – I begin to make nice with Mewar – I influence them, send them a gift, etc

1 June –

Chinook – Forest, 7 dev, Colombia estuary, handed to Athens West, 0.25 made, Fur Trade, etc.

I am currently colonizing one to the north and south as well.

I pull colonists and send them to Marajo out in Brazil on the coast.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote