View Single Post
Old 10-29-2018, 07:44 PM   #122
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

2 Oct, 1622 – The Commonwealth goes to peace

1 Apr, 1623

Sumba –
Incense, 7 Dev, 0.29 made here, coastline

I send colonists to Belitung, an island near the traditional entrance to the area

1 Aug – We have finished annexing Pacajes!

Here’s the big reason to do so:

Potosi
– Gold, Mountains, home of Cerro Rico, the biggest silver mine during this era who gives an effect for +3 goods produced here. With 60% autonomy I’m getting 4.85 monthly

All of these have gone to our colonial nation – I have brought in 3 Wool, 1 Grain, 2 Gold, 1 Copper, 1 Salt, 1 Gems, and 1 Cloth

9 Aug – I send colonists to Palembang. It’s next to Jambi and I am going to do this part of the island

22 Oct – I pull colonists from Tuvalu and dispatch them to Bengkulu in eth same area as Palembang

1 Nov – Sardinia revolted and won independence.

They agree to be our new ally.

Kiribati – Tropical Wood, 3 Dev, 0.03 made here

1 Feb, 1624 – Yamdena with Chinaware

1 June –

Squamish –
5 dev, woods, Fur trade, handed to Athens West

8 July – The pope passes and we become the new controller from the Papal States

1 September –

Tonga – 3 dev, Gems, 0.07 made here for us, pacific Island

11 Oct – Milan is going to be annexed by us

22 Nov – I purchase Thatta from Mewar. I was making nice with them for years and years for this, and there’s a lull in the updates of India while I’m making around 300 cash monthly with my low number of colonies. Thatta is the home of the Gujarat trade node. Cloth, Indus Estuary bump, 12 dev, Cloth, 0.15 made here right now from the Sindh Hindu folk.

1 Dec –

Rio Branco – Coffee, 3 Dev, internal holdings we took to stop further internal pushing by Friesland here.

8 Dec – I recall my colonists in Belitung and send them to Tulangbawang at the end of this Sumatra island and next to other colonies we are build here.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote