View Single Post
Old 10-29-2018, 10:31 PM   #124
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Apr – I send a Missionary to Maldives

Because of it’s high developed state, this took decades and decades. But Constantinople is now converted back to Greek culture!

1 July – We now have the trade bonus for Incense! It gives our people who are in the true faith a happier life experience

28 Aug- I pull colonists from Melodia and send them next door to Asunsion.

1 Jan, 1627 – DIP IDEA #5 – We get another merchant – I send it to collect from the Chesapeake Bay.

We announce the annexation of the Native Tribe Tupinamba at the tip of Brazil in three holdings.

I upgrade all of the natural harbors here In India to level 2 by spending 200 cash each.

I send colonists to Fiji and New Caledonia

12 May – The Maldives converts

1 June – Incense in Belitung

1 Sept – Chinaware in Palembang

14 Sept – We spend 1363 to purchase Palopo from Majaphit here in the Indies, and it’s on Sulawesi Island, next to some unclaimed territory here as well as next to Makassar, which is one of the centers of trade here, but Majaphit wasn’t willing to sell it to me. Palopo is with Spices, Hills, Sulawesi culture, Hindu faith, they make 0.22 right now. But it’ll rise as I commit.

For example, right now I’m bringing in 7.85 a month from Tidore. That’s a lot.

1 Nov – Spices in Bengkulu

1 Feb, 1628 – We have ADM Tech and can build Cathedrals that are upgrades of churches.

1 Mar –

Yamdena – 10 Dev, island in the Spice Isles, Chinaware, Cath/Tuscan, 0.82 made here. I order a Mill built here.

1 Sept – Spices in Tulangbawang

1 Oct – Annexation occurs! Brazilian Athens gets three holdings, a Cocoa, Grain and Coffee.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote