View Single Post
Old 02-07-2006, 01:52 PM   #2073
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday
You really think so? I doubt it. He would have had tremendous cred after leading a three-day crusade against me.

Come to think of it... the lynch vote between us has to have been damn close to getting both of us killed. RPI can't have been much below 40% of the vote.

I was nearly positive RPI was innocent. You know, I hardly saw any decent arguments for voting for him. I was starting to get suspicious of the people doing the pushing. If I had stayed alive another day, I would have pushed hard for King. I got him in my free ninja guess from Hoops once I died.

I thought King was the last ninja and would have been suprised when the game continued. Eaglesfan was in the back of my mind due to having to make two excuses, the last of which seemed hollow. One excuse you can let go, but the second...Honestly, if it was Schmidty instead of Eagles that did that, we probably would have voted him the next day. I probably would have voted for Lathum after King though due to his pushing for RPI.

Nice job on the pairing Alan. It seems obvious in hindsight, but I never caught on to it.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote