View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 03:19 PM   #313
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
chief, do you have any other suggestions? (other than me, that is)

At this point, nothing I would necessarily hang my hat on. Hoops' player by player takes didn't differ too much from mine, IIRC, except for his read on me and my read on him (of course).

I essentially understand why I am targeted, so I don't hold it against anyone who wants to know my allegiance, but the way I see it, we're at end game, and we need to get past "making meaning out of past votes" (which is what is happening to me, it seems) to actually voting someone for wolfish behavior. If we had more time, going for me makes sense. But since we absolutely need a wolf today, I think we should explore what little wolf evidence we have. Right now, the most standout piece of evidence we have is the deadline work from Day Two that J23 is talking about. I couldn't be around for that one--I was at my second job that night.

Since I wasn't around, I don't know that I can offer candidates, as I am going through second hand knowledge myself to even know who was around (beyond actual posts, I mean).

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote