View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 10:39 AM   #112
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
I think day one is always a crap-shoot. There's no way of getting round that. Last game we got unlucky with having no wolves on the block for two/three days. Other times you get lucky and bag a wolf.

At least there doesn't seem to be the arguments about voting no lynch that seemed to be prevalent day one the last time I was here. Just the same "Hey! We should vote for the quiet guys" "Yes we should" "Yes. Let's all vote for someone under the radar this time" and then everyone votes for each other.
I feel really bad about voting for NTN because he was being too vocal last game.

Buuuut ... on the other hand. There's not really all that much to talk about in a simple game on day one. There's only so many ways you can deconstruct the hypnotist power and bang on about how we should all be voting for the quiet people. So, um, yeah.

Again, no disagreement, but for myself, I had an inkling about J23 D1 two games ago, he turned out to be a wolf, and I was annoyed that I didn't at least vote him or do more to bring him up for discussion. Same thing with Lathum last game on D1 and I was even worse than the game two games back because I let him lead me around some until relatively late in the game. So I resolved this game to listen to (and vote with) that little voice in my head early on until we get some good info to analyze later.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote