View Single Post
Old 08-16-2005, 11:15 PM   #371
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
Blade: Claims he is a seer. "sold" out his friend who was joking, we had no way to know if he was joking as we don't know how they joke between each other. I will say this, if my friend was BS'n me I would be able to tell, or atleast confront him about it b/f I went public. And if he was really a seer and not with the mafia they would have killed him last night....unless that is what they want us to think. Anyway he "claims" to have viewed me last night, it will be interesting to see if he tries to frame me next. Something tells me he may be a mafia seer looking for the son of the don.

A couple things, i havent yet submitted my scan for tonight since i thought i would die...secondly, my bet is i didnt die because they knew the cop would protect me and they didnt want to waste a kill....my assumption is the don's son was night two..with him out there i cant imagine neon would let them bribe, so i think they got him on night two during the no-kill and we have four up against us. I spoke with matt this evening, and he expressed his concern over me killing him...i cant tell when hes joking usually, but he sent this over PM and not in person...no smilies, nothing...i couldnt decode that. Im not going to scan you, as i still think neon tipped his hand, but were at the point where we cant miss even one day now since the reporter is gone...

I can reiterate to you, killing me wil help the ratio of mafia-villager ratio...im not a villager, but im not a mafia either...i do count as a villager though, so killing me will only hurt the ever decreasing ratio(i think its 8-4 now...thats means tomorrow and maybe another) I will continue to scan, and hope the cop didnt protect me last night and will do so tonight so we can try and win this still. if you doubt that, well, act on it...were already soo fucked over it wont matter...
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote