View Single Post
Old 08-16-2005, 11:23 PM   #372
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
A couple things, i havent yet submitted my scan for tonight since i thought i would die...secondly, my bet is i didnt die because they knew the cop would protect me and they didnt want to waste a kill....my assumption is the don's son was night two..with him out there i cant imagine neon would let them bribe, so i think they got him on night two during the no-kill and we have four up against us. I spoke with matt this evening, and he expressed his concern over me killing him...i cant tell when hes joking usually, but he sent this over PM and not in person...no smilies, nothing...i couldnt decode that. Im not going to scan you, as i still think neon tipped his hand, but were at the point where we cant miss even one day now since the reporter is gone...

I can reiterate to you, killing me wil help the ratio of mafia-villager ratio...im not a villager, but im not a mafia either...i do count as a villager though, so killing me will only hurt the ever decreasing ratio(i think its 8-4 now...thats means tomorrow and maybe another) I will continue to scan, and hope the cop didnt protect me last night and will do so tonight so we can try and win this still. if you doubt that, well, act on it...were already soo fucked over it wont matter...

I'll take this post under consideration, and I didn't mean to sound like an ass which it kinda sounds like I did re-reading what I posted about you being able to tell if yur friend was BS'n. I know it doesn't seem you took offense to it, but I'll just throw that out that I didn't mean anything personal about that.

I'm not going to cast a vote for a while, I want to write up a report on everyone 2morrow, see what I can gather and hope to get some other peoples feedback. We REALLY need to get a mafia person 2morrow, even if it turns out to be you
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote