Numancia 36
Llagosterea 36
Ponferradina 34
Reus 26
Nastic 21
Ferrol 18
Zaragoza – 18
Leganes 17

As you can see, we have the 7, 1, and 6 teams this month, but we’re on a hot streak. I would love to finish 9 or 8, in the single digits. A bad run of form could knock us down badly quite easily though.

Maxi Rolon can now knock the ball past his opponent.

Game 29 vs Real Betis – We are home, but they are still favorites. Since he was hot, Anaba is starting this match, and I want to see what he can do with a full 90. Come on folks, lick up from where you left off! Sergio Diaz is injured in the 5th minute I move Jucna to DL, and then put in Nadjib. Very little. We have about 1 minute where the ball is in their box and nothing results. One of our foes takes an obvious dive in th box, and brings up a PK, and then….they shot and Barrio turns it aside. Missed pK at the 42nd. 0-0 half. Keep it up! They trip Nadjib in the 47t minute, and now it’s our turn at the penalty kicking. Up steps Mahmoud and he sinks it. 1-0 us. Sub – Sanchez for Vazquez. Our foes, probably angry, get one booking, then another. Final sub – Rolon for Cascon. We win 1-0. MOM is Nadijb. Great result

Osmar and Nadjib named in Tam of the Week.

I turn down an offer for an interview by Almeria, 18th in the Liga

Game 30 – Zaragoza is here. I give Sergio Diaz a rest and move Junca back to DL. We are favored here, obviously. We almost have a sub-zero strike when a nasty shot is truend aside by Mahmoud in the 0:56 mark, and then no corner or anything follows. Romero launches a blast to he other side of the pitch, where Junca is unmarked, and he crosses to Cascon for a score in the 9th. Ndi, starting today, hits Mahmoud, but the ball is turned aside. They get a foul around 20 minutes later for a yellow card. Whoa, they pop the ball out, back in, and score in the 38th. Osmar with a yellow too. 1-1 alf. Keep it up and the result will follow. I Send in Nadijb for Yahmoud. Sanchez in for Osmar. Sancehz fires a nice pass to set up Anaba, who fires and it bounces off their GK and Ndi finds it and sinks it or a score in the 78th. Ndi’s first goal for us. Final sub is Rolon. Ndi with a yellow. Another 2-1 result. We’re showing some grit. MOM is Junca. Both him and Anaba finished with 9 ratings. Anaba has been on fire recently. Well done boys.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote