View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 08:00 PM   #98
lynchjm24
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsDino View Post
I'll admit, Citigroup is one that is bargain priced, but it is for a reason (they had a mess with enough doubt about how it is cleaning up to keep it depressed).

Granted I am curious about what conditions could cause a massive spike in its price so it may indeed quadruple (I'd think a price of $30 is unlikely in the short term, and I stopped looking beyond a couple years a long time ago).

So ya, I'll probably move in eventually, but I come out ahead on average by waiting until I have something bonafide before I move. I'm simultaneously too aggressive and too cautious!!!

I had Ford that I picked up when it was at it's nadir. I pussied out and sold it in the 5's.

Pretty much every chance you would have taken on depressed prices have paid off handsomly. Someday that Citi is going to come back and when it does I'm going to be sitting on it. If I'm wrong so be it, I was stupid not to buy BAC at $3 because I was scared because my wife was pregnant. I might be early, but I'd rather be too early then too late.
lynchjm24 is offline   Reply With Quote