View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 01:09 PM   #1059
Thomkal
Head Coach

Sorry you had problems with the game Abe and that it had to end that way-the meta-gaming didn't help matters any either. More on that in a sec.
I liked the ruleset/three powers each-made us "villagers" feel like we weren't just boring villagers and we really could affect the game.

Fun Fact: (I think, Abe can confirm). I was feeling really good that I was going to survive my lynching. why? Because I had mind over matter so could move a vote to save myself, so when I saw no one was going with me on JAG (thankfully because I was wrong), I had two choices on who to move on to-I chose Mr.Bug. It quickly turned into a two person contest for the lynch-I put my order in for the mind over matter power knowing I had mindshield if we ended up tied... so imagine my surprise when I got lynched anyway. Little did I know that Mr Bug had Mind over Matter too...argh!

Fun comment looking back: When I was on the block-I admitted that their likely was a wolf voting for Mckerney the day before, it would be a good place to hide...how about two wolves? :::facepalm:::
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote