View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 09:28 PM   #1092
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
To help my brother Kai after my death, I will now assume that all the reveals are true. Below are the remaining players after my lynch from most trusted to least.

18. mauboy1 - final vote on DT day 1. Claimed scan at an odd time but that's mauboy's wild and crazy (and cool) playing style.

10. Lathum - Packerfanatic leaving dwardzala to vote for him to create the "Immunity Idol vote", no question he is a villager. Is he cutthroat enough to kill a fellow wolf? Sure. But not in this case.

12. mckerney - His reactions to healing JAG failed really prove villager to me since he said write after deadline before Abe gave results. I do this a lot because it is a surefire way of letting the village know something in case you are going to die, but prevents the wolves NKing you for it.

6. Chief Rum - scanned by me and Bug. I scanned him as villager. His odd behavior and last minute votes suggest wolf but this is also typical of Chief play lately. After today's reaction regarding healing he finally sounds legit.

3. MrBug708 - revealed scan of Chief. Verified he has scan ability. Odd behavior but his scan story and reactions do clue villager.

9. hoopsguy - The only thing going for him is his lynching of DT day one which is pretty strong. hoops has the scary ability to behave as a trusted villager when he is a wolf. But he isn't normally bloodthirsty enough to kill fellow wolves, especially day one.

14. Narcizo - His reactions to his scans are classic Narcizo. His reveals also smack of villager. There really is nothing solid to go on with Narcizo except his reactions.

11. The Jackal - He was scanned by mauboy. That is it. It might be enough and as I said I'm going to assume ALL reveals are legit. But really under the radar this game.

15. Darth Vilus - no info at all. None. NO reactions. Nothing. Just Day, he was in a runoff with a caught wolf. Look good for villager.

5. bhlloy
8. Zinto
- That leaves these two. Both have been quiet. Act like they don't know what is going on. Haven't reacted much to anything at all. Go with the flow at all times. Have dropped little votes on each other as usual but nothing to be afraid of. Have mainly stayed out of the spotlight.

Not bad. My bottom 5 had the 3 wolves in it. I knew all these breadcrumbs I left wouldn't actually be heeded until AFTER I was proved to be a villager. Was just waiting for that point. Narcizo dissing me AND somehow thinking I had hunting ability AND taunting me was really odd for him. Made me feel bad . I figured something weird was up. After Chief's reaction and Abe saying "...." I had this feeling that something major was broken right there. Didn't trust scans for the rest of the game as I knew there was a possibility for a cunning/false reveal.

And JAG, your reveal. My reply was just a joke...although I did think you gave WAY too much description than what we had previously received...and what I received on my scan myself. BUt that was metagaming stuff so I just ignored it.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote