View Single Post
Old 05-23-2006, 06:09 AM   #38
Bee
Pro Starter

I downloaded the demo and played around some last night. A couple questions and a comment.

Is there an easy way to get rid of the year after everyone's name when starting a real player league and importing drafts?

Can you start a season say in 1955 and have all the records and player career stats imported? I ran a 1955 league but there were no career records or career stats. I was expecting the game to import all of that info from the Lahman's database.

My comment was that I had one minor issue with the AI. During free agency I went out and signed a bunch of starting pitchers ( for some reason there was a ton of quality starters available and no one seemed interested). I was then able to trade some of them for very high quality position players. For example, I traded a couple of the free agent pitchers for Mickey Mantle who had led the league in almost every category the year before. It seemed like an easy exploit if you can sign players no one wants in free agency and then trade them away for the valuable players.
Bee is offline   Reply With Quote