View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 12:05 PM   #2
Dutch
"Dutch"

“A great enemy will arrive from out of the water”

ACT I: (1444-1472)– The Secret Mexican Mandate

I wandered through the city streets and to the Temple of my Fathers. When I reach the summit, my clerics burned fires to signal my ancestors and we sacrificed 12 mighty clan leaders from Tlaxcala and had a feast of blood and hearts. My mind went numb as I tired that evening and fell asleep amongst the fumes of the dying fires. I awoke around midnight, but was I truly awake? I was not certain. But my father and grandfathers were amongst me now. They warned that my children would suffer greatly. That I must dedicate my life and the life of my sons to prepare for a great enemy that will arrive from out of the water. If I do not prepare, all of our people would be destroyed. Was it a dream? Was it real? When I awoke the next morning, I wasn’t sure, but armed with this possibility, I set out at once to prepare my people against a great enemy. They wouldn’t understand, so I would lead them without their knowledge and my sons would lead them in this way too. We will save the Aztec people from destruction, whenever and however and by whom, was unknown, but it did not matter now. My fathers had spoken and it was my job to obey.

The Aztec Temple Mayor (Known as the "Temple of my Fathers" in this story.)

Last edited by Dutch : 09-24-2013 at 07:58 PM.
Dutch is offline   Reply With Quote