View Single Post
Old 02-06-2021, 10:46 AM   #709
lungs
Pro Rookie

I've been reading r/robinhoodpennystocks for penny stock ideas. Plenty of BS to be found but a few that I've hit on the past few weeks:

ATOS - Got in January 25 @ $2.47 and bought more a few days later @ $2.14 for an average of $2.36. It's at $3.94 now. The original buzz was about an intra-nasal COVID vaccine but they have a promising breast cancer drug that shot the price up this week.

ZOM - Got in January 28 @ $0.96. Started shooting up and I bought more @ $1.39. My current average cost is $1.20 and the stock shot up to $1.87 since. They are introducing some diagnostic type stuff where vets will be able to run a lot more tests in-house on your pets rather than sending off to a lab.

PTE - This is my newest penny stock. Just got in @ $1.17, price is $1.19. They are filing some patents on some skin transplant technology.

Got out of Smith & Wesson. Bought some before the election, made some small gains but I think the upside was limited as it went up quite a bit after COVID started.

Only meme stock I bought was Nokia. That's been a loser so far. I didn't put much in, as I was late to the meme stock party. Nokia manages and puts their equipment on about half the 5G tower upgrades I inspect so they aren't just a washed up phone company. So I don't necessarily think it's a loser long term but Samsung is getting into this space too. And I much prefer to inspect the Ericsson installs.
lungs is offline   Reply With Quote