View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 09:59 AM   #21019
panerd
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
I agree with you 100% panerd. My interest in politics was 0 for a long time because of that very fact. For some reason with Trump, I've been more interested because I want to see the d-bag fall. I eventually realized this is all the same BS, so I don't give a shit any more.

Just gonna live my life and enjoy what I'm doing.

Yeah Larry always gets his panties in a wad about my posts for some reason but I'm in the same boat. Could give two shits about Trump and would love to see him fired like his tagline on his show. (Not sure most of this board understands what they are getting with Pence but that's a whole other topic all together) It's just the whole GW Bush is the end of politics, Obama's America is the love of the world, Trump is the end of politics contrasted with Bush is the savior from terrorism, Obama is making America Communists, Trump is making America Great Again fight where every year it's "the worst it's ever been". I mean I already mentioned the Burr/Hamilton duel, there have been presidential assassinations, a civil war, multiple World Wars, Watergate, an actor elected president... This is not the worst politics have ever been.

Last edited by panerd : 01-24-2020 at 10:00 AM.
panerd is offline   Reply With Quote