View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 12:13 AM   #94
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

That’s right, Jack Yoo may have looked good initially, but after two years, he is down to a 45/51 player. Despite two good years statistically for a young QB, I may not be able to expect much more out of him.

Top overall pick QB Roy Harrsion, who had been just a step behind Jack Yoo is also down to 35/49. Peter Briggs, the one my scouts liked and who was looking like a bust earlier is at 46/55. No other QB in the entire class is above 45 except for those three players, so while Yoo still looks like a good pick, comparatively, he’s a lousy player compared to the rest of the league.

P Tracy Gomez is now rocking an 83/83 ranking and I no longer wish I had gotten Tuggle, who is still at 85/85, so he was good.

Peter Hill busted a bit more to a 31/31. Ramon busted to a 33/33 despite a 10 pick season.

Turnbull is down to a 42/42. K Sigman is down to 32/32.

My players are mostly fully developed, with a few exceptions. If we are going to put something together, this should be the year we demonstrate it.

When I put this team together, only a handful of players rated below a 40 in potential, now only 20 players rate about a 40 in potential.

A draft that looked promising now looks dull. Players that looked grande now look anemic.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote