View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 11:06 AM   #286
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Preliminary trust list. We don't have much to go on just yet without a wolf kill, so hopefully Rorschach is having some luck.

Feeling Good

Danny
hoopsguy

Leaning Good

jeff61
DaddyTorgo

No Real Read

Darth Vilus
J23
EagleFan (my EF read is best descibed as "confused")

Slight Distrust

PackerFanatic

Distrust

saldana

Most of my feelings either way are based on vibe alone, I'll admit, so take that into consideration. Some of it is from the vote yesterday. Although the wolves couldn't have known what Lathum would do, nor do we know if they cared (re: sal's allegiance), most of the village was involved in that head to head, and the wolves would have been a part of it. And what happened, a tight vote with a last minute switch that killed a villager (from all outward purposes, no one knew ntn was the cultist).

So I feel suspicious toward late voters on ntn and less suspicious of late voters on sal.

Of course, it could have been villager-villager and this is all meaningless. but that's my read on things so far.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote