View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 11:57 PM   #334
Radii
Head Coach

I sim our second game:

at Ohio 77
Butler 57

Mendoza and Lufkin lead us in scoring off the bench with 13 apiece(in 12 and 16 minutes). Delic scores 10, House 8, Cooper 7.

Our next two games are against awful teams rated 65 OVR. I'll sim the first, play the second just to get through my next week of recruiting ASAP.

Nov 20:

at Ohio 81
Binghamton 49

Cooper leads us with 16, House with 15 points/7 boards. Delic with 9. Lufkin with 12 off the bench, Lamkin 9.

... and after my sister calls and wants to meet up for a late dinner(she manages a pizza joint so we try to meet up at 1:30 or 2am once a week to chat, why am I bothering with that detail in my dynasty? Eh whatever!). Anyway, my next 3 opponents are all against teams rated in the 60s that we should beat easily. I'm going to sim them all so I can get through early recruiting now. I'll play out enough games after that to get back to a 50% played ratio before conference play starts(we face some better competition later anyway).

November 26th:

Our first road game and its a challenge despite being against a terrible team

Ohio 71
at Savannah State 69

Delic scores 18, Sessoms 15/9 boards. No one else in double figures. Cooper has 7, House 5(House fouled out in 17 minutes...), Lamkin with 8 off the bench.

and our final game before the recruiting period starts:

Ohio 87
at Illinois-Chicago 53

House scores 19, Delic 16/9 boards, Cooper 11. Lamkin and Sessoms both with 8.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote