View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 12:07 AM   #335
Radii
Head Coach

On the last day before recruits start to sign, we've got 4 scholarship offers out:

3* PF Nathan Grundy - 6'11" - Atlanta, GA - Grundy looks to be a lock, we've got him at 100% and no one else has any offers out on him.

3* C Francis Holt - 6'10" - Chicago, IL - We have holt at 100%, so does Indiana State. They are listed #1, but I'm not sure if that means we're done for or not. I assume he signs right away with one of us, which will help us figure out what to do elsewhere.

3* SG Adrian Elias - 6'3" - Lexington, KY - We can't land him this week, we've got him at 86%. So we'll end up staying on him and praying. He would rather go to Kentucky, Vanderbilt, or West Virginia. None of them have made him an offer yet. If one does I'm screwed

4* PF Lloyd Bright - 6'7" - Erie, PA - The only top 100/4* guy we're looking at. We've got him up to 79%, which is almost good for 1st on his list. No major schools are in the mix here which makes me assume he's broken in some fashion, but I think I'll take a broken 4* guy if I can get him. Our competition is Stony Brook, Canisius and James MAdison.

Early Signing Period

Francis Holt does indeed sign with Indiana State on the first day. I'm disappointed to lose him.

But there is good news, 3* Center Nathan Grundy signs with OHIO.

Grundy averaged 10 points/8 boards in the ABL and shot 42% from the floor. Our overall scouting ratings on him:

Shooting: B-
Skills: C+
Defense: B-
Athleticism: B-
Rebounding: B+
Intelligence: B-
Potential: A-
Size: A

He looks like an above average inside scorer(B-) who can shoot in traffic(C+). Just average in the post (C/C) and hopefully a defensive rebounding that will come in over 80 (C+). He's an above average shot blocker as well... if you can trust my scout, that is

No one else signed, and isn't likely to by the end of the week, so back to it.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote