View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 09:59 AM   #129
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

In this parallel universe of sorts, I'd imagine that Ameliaville MSA would be much like NYC and would have its own city championships and then the winner of that association would go on and play in the regular MHSA state tournament.

Because right now, the biggest high school in Montana doesn't have 2,000 students. I do not recall the biggest high school in our area, but there are a number of HS with over 1,000 students and something like over 90,000 HS students citywise at last check, so I can imagine how playing those schools in a state tournament would seem unfair over time.

Plus travel is kind of a mess anyway.

If you ever read this and want to pick a high school to be good, you can and I'll make sure more recruits come from there over that period. Like I said, I'm not really editing anybody, just change names and high schools during the early period before recruiting really gets going. Creating recruits for the game is way too tedious and I've done it in the past. Some states generate a surplus of 1-star recruits which makes it a bit easier to fill Montana with those kids, with the occasional good player from a state with lots of them. "Imagine families moving to Ameliaville to get more scholarship looks than staying in a bloated state."

Last edited by Young Drachma : 01-16-2017 at 10:01 AM.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote