View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 11:06 AM   #273
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
I don't think everything is above board on this EF situation.

EF wasn't born yesterday. He's a long time, veteran player. Doesn't anyone else think it is REALLY odd that a veteran veteran WW player chases a player with a vote AND put himself in more danger of being voted out at the same time...when he is also the flippin' seer?

I mean, that's nuts. I don't think enough is being made of that. I don't think EF was just playing a hunch (that's just what he said).

I think he has more on The Jackal, probably from something in his role, then seems clear here in the thread.

I'll also point out that the ruleset includes the moderator directive to not discuss the game after you have been killed, as you may still later impact the game, under IMPORTANT ADDITIONS. That could just be a generic directive, but given where it was added, I think not. Ergo, resurrection or some form of activity is still possible. It may be that setting up his own death was part of EF's role. Perhaps a step to being resurrected as a Dragon? I don't know. I haven't read the series, so I don't know if that sort of circumstance is a possibility in that world. Point is, though, EF made a very weird move for him, and I don't believe it was an accident.

EF wouldn't come back as the dragon based on book lore. All Aes Sedai are female while the Dragon is male.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote