View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 09:50 PM   #394
Radii
Head Coach

double dola, I eat a ton of meat when I'm eating well for me and losing weight, this is a thread dedicated to a vegetarian way of eating. Over the past couple years I've been able to come into this thread and learn things from people like Kodos and Quik even though their path is drastically different than mine. I've been able to share my own experiences and not had them shit on. That's generally the spirit of health and wellness threads on this board over the years. Express a concern if you see fit, but I'd SERIOUSLY recommend linking to scientific studies and not US News and World Report if you're going to try to tell someone that they're about to undertake on something disastrous. And generally, lay the fuck off of someone trying to work on themselves.

Different things work for different people. There is no one size fits all solution for health, especially at the age most of us are at on this board, with different health issues and life situations based on dumb shit we did awhile back.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote