View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 10:02 PM   #310
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Nov 18, 2015 -

The Red Sox re-sign Brandon Webb for 5 years and 92 Million. They also re-sign Ben Sheets to 6 years and 72 million.

My club re-signed Whaley to a 2 year deal worth 15 million avoiding arbitration. They also signed FA RP Joey Devine to a 3 year deal worth 12 million. I hope he is good. Looking forward to meeting him in spring training.

The Indians re-sign Grady Sizemore to a 2 year deal worth 31 million.

Nov 28, 2015 -

The Orioles re-signed Saucedo to a 7 year 53 million dollar deal.

The Yankees re-signed CF Willy Taveras to a 5 year deal worth 50 million.

The Indians signed Closer Matt Capps to a 4 year deal worth 20 million.

The Cubs re-signed Aramis Ramirez for 2 years and 24 million.

The Dodgers re-signed Matt Kemp for 3 years and 32 million.

The Giants signed the first big FA move - Ryan Braun for 5 years and 85 million.

Dec 5, 2015 -

The Red Sox make the next big FA signing. They get Francisco Rodriguez to close for them for 6 years and 75 million.

The Yankees re-signed Vlad for 2 years and 20 million. They also signed 2B Brandon Phillips for 4 years and 35 million. I wonder where Utley is going to play?

YES! We signed 2B Robinson Cano for 4 years and 20 million. I hope he still has some range left. He definitely will be an offensive upgrade, as much as I like Getz.

The team also re-signed Chris Young for 2 years and 21 million.

The Twins re-signed Carlos Zambrano for 4 years and 50 million.

The Angels land a big FA as they sign Miguel Cabrera to replace the retired Pujols. They give him 85 million for 5 years.

The Braves sign FA SP Fausto Carmona to a 5 year deal worth 55 million.

The Cubs re-signed Adrian Gonzalez for 55 million over 3 years.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote