View Single Post
Old 08-11-2006, 04:27 PM   #303
ibnsgirl
H.S. Freshman Team

That is rough, PM. I'm glad to hear that your son is on the mend!

Sorry that I haven't been around much lately. It seems like there has been so much going on of late.

Last month, Lucy turned 1, and we had a little party for her. It was threatening to rain and it did sprinkle a little, so not a whole lot of people showed up. That was probably just as well. Lucy did really well; she is doing so much better around other people. It was also really good that my mom and Tony's parents came to our apartment for the party (they hadn't been here since she was a few weeks old). Lucy was soooo much more comfortable and willing to interact with everybody. Singing “Happy Birthday” kind of freaked her out, but she regained her composure and then gave and in-depth explanation about, well, something. Overall, a good day was had by all.

I don’t even remember when I updated anything last, but Lucy is walking (and trying to run), trying to climb on everything that is under a foot tall, and she still has just one, lonely chomper.

We are also going to be moving in the foreseeable future! Tony got a promotion/transfer to a town that is about an hour from where we are now so he is commuting, but we want to get somewhere closer. We’ve made several trips to the area house-hunting, and Lucy has really been a trooper.

We are hoping to have a house on few acres, maybe to have a few animals, including my horse (who’s currently living at my mom’s). While I’m looking forward to having Ben right there, don’t think that it hasn’t crossed my mind all the scenarios of having a toddler near a horse.

Between house-hunting and starting our own mini-ranch, I’m sure that there is fodder for a dynasty, but I’m not sure I’d do all that great a job of keeping it updated right now. Maybe soon… Until then, visit beaches.com! That is classic, Wolfpack!
Thanks to my supporters: TonyR (SA Griffins FC), sterlingice (Houston Hippopotami), TK (Real Terps FC), the notorious pirate AE (Puke Green Sox FC), Krondor (Krondor Lancers), Dark Affair (Orient Express), and tucker rocky (Jacksonville Kickers).
ibnsgirl is offline   Reply With Quote