View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 10:50 AM   #194
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
I dunno where I should post this but I want to say somethng.

in all the games I've played I've lost my cool 3 times, and yes when I get pissed of I realy go off on people. Sometimes not with real validation, sometimes with plenty (BK) Now, I just want to state for the record, that if you read my game threads and compare the times I get really angry to the rest you'll see one very ovious pattern. I'm being baselesly accused and have been on the villagers side all 3 times.

Honestly guys, I don't get insulting and rude to be fun or just to be an asshole. I don't truly go off unless I'm being rebutted by personal opinion with no real validation whatsoever.

That is part of WW though. It is not a clear cut game where you can color everything black and white... No matter how much you know about a particular game, you can't ever for sure say anything at all is ever fact no matter the role or situation... I have had someone go off at me because they thought I had a personal vendetta against them before, simply because their playstyle always seemed to trigger my wolf-alarm and I ended up voting for them alot due to it. Most of the time, I would wager to say nothing in WW is personal and most people do a fine job seperating game from game.

I would just shrug it off and instead of getting worked up over something like that, try to look at it from a different direction and see how you can use it to your benefit.

That is just my two cents from someone uninvolved and having no idea who is what role in your current game.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote