View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 04:26 PM   #565
thesloppy
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CU Tiger View Post
I understand I will never change your opinion, and you will never change mine. Its unfortunate. We are so diametrically opposed there isnt common ground. I find your position in this paragraph to be un-American and borderline treasonous. That's isnt radical hyperbole used for effect, that is my honest feelings.

*shrug* at one point arguing against slavery, segregation or keeping women from voting would've all been un-American and borderline treasonous.

I can totally understand how what you've relayed of a history filled with violence has made self-preservation your number one priority, and you see a gun as the only thing keeping you from possibly losing more family & friends, but I think you're far outnumbered by people who have lost their friends & family to indefensible firearm violence, both on this forum and in this country, and what you consider treason and un-American thinking just sounds like putting your need for hypothetical security above everybody else's real losses of life, from my perspective.
Last edited by thesloppy : Today at 05:35 PM.
thesloppy is offline   Reply With Quote