View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 10:07 AM   #221
kcchief19
Pro Starter

Is there a way to way to view box scores of the past season once you're into recruiting? I don't have the game open right now, but there are a couple of snippets from the logs I'd like to post of a couple of other things I noticed but had forgot to mention:

A big one was timeout logic. I saw some very odd timeout choices made, usually in deadball situations. For instances, in one game when I was down I caused a turnover and immediately called timout at the end of the play. I've seen other instances of odd timeouts being called following fumbles/turnovers late in the game.

I think some of the upsets people are talking about might be due in part to the field goal bug. I think that is a showstopper right now because good teams that drive inside the 10 are passing up points and letting bad teams stay closer. Once that happens, any number of things can happen. I know my team won some games it shouldn't have because the better team kept going for the TD on 4th and goal from the 8 and failing to get points.

I think the game has a lot of promise, but it's hard to tell from one demo season. I hope the demo is updated after the first patch and I'll try it again.
kcchief19 is offline   Reply With Quote