View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 08:49 AM   #2226
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
I think Packer should have argued his case more. This isn't the stage of the game to go quietly as a villager. It would have been hard to sway anyone, we really didn't have anything to go on. but it might have forced the others to respond at least. I find that the vibe from posts digs up wolves more often than a voting record.

I had tried in the morning, then I got busy in the afternoon and wasn't able to jump back on before deadline. It seemed that everyone was pretty hard set on voting me anyway, even though I did about as much as cougar did to paint myself as wolf - which is why I had my doubts on him in the first place. I guess that is why he wasn't nearly as talkative in the race portion for our team

Speaking of the race portion - unless I missed it, EF, can you explain what the heck happened on the day we were eliminated? Did someone use a bunch of aggression against us or something?

I do apologize to my villager teammates...I didn't do much to help my cause as a villager (and it usually doesn't take much to begin with), so for that I apologize.
PackerFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote