View Single Post
Old 09-07-2005, 06:03 PM   #427
hoopsguy
General Manager

OK, so there were at least two spawns last night on the attack. No news here, as we knew that there were two defined roles. And that up to three of them (Council) can work together to coordinate attacks. The fact that they were looking to convert is news, although pretty predictable. Going after the doctors, as noted by Jeff, seems like a logical play.

We also know, with a high degree of certainty, that there were spawn on the Away Trip today. This might argue for taking fewer people on subsequent trips, if one spawn can have such a dramatic impact on the results. The five man crew yesterday netted enough water for almost two days, on a day with strong results. I think we need to have at least three man teams to sustain our water, but I'm not sure how much higher we should be going than that unless we start having some luck killing spawn.

As far as I can tell, the only way spawn die is via lynching. So it is essential that we vote. Morbid as this may be, the crew benefits a little bit from losing a member of the crew by conserving water.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote