View Single Post
Old 09-07-2005, 06:13 PM   #429
hoopsguy
General Manager

From Post #1 - Spawnlings
Quote:
Spawnlings
These are crew members who are not quite Spawn. If they are not cured in the next day cycle they will become Spawn and be randomly assigned a role from the Other Spawn list (see above). Crew members might or might not know they are spawnlings, but the Hive Mind knows the identities of all spawnlings.

Barkeep, if someone went on an Away Trip and became infected during the day, would that present day count as "the next day cycle"? As in they would be full spawn by nightfall?

If this is not the case, then I don't think it makes as much sense to look at sabotage by a Day 1 ten percenter (as if that is a word) becaue they would be spawnlings today and less likely to sabotage even if they knew. I would think that the ante would rise on Schmidty, Fouts, and I in this scenario.

I'm not trying to go out of my way to save Marc Vaughn, who I have very little idea if he is spawn or not. I just want to make sure we collectively have as good an understanding about the game mechanics as we can before stringing him up over a rules interpretation question.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote