View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 01:53 PM   #104
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Twist Mountain

I run into Cheren and he wants a battle:

Chatters vs Unfezant. The pretty one. Leech Seed. It uses Air Slash. Seed Bomb. It takes me out. Go Foudre. Discharge. Lv 38. Quackers vs Simisear. Use Scald! OHKO. L 36. Snorts vs Liepard. Hammer Arm! OHKO. Foudre vs Dewott. 3500.

Alder was watching the battle and complements us both (Unonva Champion). He gives us Surf! AWESOME. I return for a quick heal and to teach Surf to Quackers in place of Scald. Didn’t have that very long! Luckily it can learn it. I head back to the Mountain. I want to get to the next city, and then Surf and see what’s out there afterwards.

Trainer #1 (Outside on Route 7) – Chatters vs Boldore. Victini vs Gurdurr. 2176

Level 34 for Chatters when taking out a wild Zebstrika on the way back to reheal and hit he mountain again.

I run into Cheren and Clay inside. He gives us some info about Plasma and the mountain.

I run into a Gurdurr, the evolved Timburr. I switch to Foudre and Thunder Wave it. I start hitting it with Return knowing that Fight dudes usually have a strong physical defense. I send out Great Ball. I knocked it to deep in its yellow. It busts out on the last go. I try again. It busts out immediately. I try Ultra Ball. Got it in one.

Gurdurr
Level 30
Named I-Beam
Fight
Male

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote