View Single Post
Old 03-26-2023, 07:33 AM   #212
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The Historical Hegemon Series
Volume 16 - Mzab
Chapter One Hundred and Seventy-Nine - The Abolition of Slavery Act

11 Jan, 1713 – This is the year our Mombasa peace treaty is up, but I don’t wanna war with no manpower

There is a building called a Soldier’s Household which costs 475 each and takes 60 months to build and are a Manufactory of Manpower. They are best in Grain, Livestock, Fish and Wine. For example, building this in the Grain provinces of Upper Limpopo will increase my manpower by 1500.

I order Soldier’s Households in:

Upper Limpopo
Great Karoo
Whydah
Calabar
Lango
Banghazi
Bardiyah
Tarrana

That drops me to 2232 left

28 Jan- Cores done in other three non-claim places:

I state:

Aussa
– 2 of 4 – Livestock in Tajura and Assab

Tihama al-Yemen
-1 of 3 – Mukha with Coffee

Missionaries:

Assab – 19 months
Tajura – 22 months

Fortress upgrade ordered in Mukha

I hand a Majils Seat to the West African Gold of Bambuk

22 Jan – Japan has taken some Xibe from the map and are now next to us in Siberia

1 Feb – Mombasa’s war peace is over

1 May - Do I wanna pass the Abolition of the Slavery Act? It’s dropped to 2.20 so it’s very low, but I have the Trade Bonus for a 25% Global Tariff. What do I do? For ten years our Missionary Strength is -1, and -5% Tech Cost.

I pass it!

1 June – We get a bunch of new trade goods!

30 Aug - Event – Muhammed and the Senegambian People – Our heir is getting close to a Senegambian Advisor. They have gone on trips, and our establishment doesn’t like how close they are. I side with our heir, we get -3 revoltrisk in those provinces, and claim strength of Muhammad drops 25%

12 Oct – I order my 6 Southern Flank Armies around Kilwa in a pincer movement since we’ll be at peace in a few years

They still have 56k so we’ll need to take that seriously

4 Nov - I spend 45 MIL to brutally suppress a rebellion in Tana since I cannot afford losing more troops

7 Dec – Conversion successful in Fazuglhi!

I order a Fortress here

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote