View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 10:36 PM   #32
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Blade, you posted an idea about the snaking responsibilities for pictures that was latched onto by all of the other teams. Do you think this may have inadvertantly helped the competition more than it did your team - given that there were two teams that already had more resources?

Any changes for how you plan to communicate in the general thread, going forward?
To be honest, right now i dont feel too bad about what occured. Ill be quite honest, as i may be dead soon anyways. We have wolves in this game, barkeep confirmed that. As such, for all i know my team has 2-3 wolves on it. Im going to continue to do my best for myself and my team, but im not going to be too cut-throat against the other teams until i figure out a bit more clearly where i need to be attacking. If the wolves used my idea to win, it sucks and im upset. If my idea helped villagers remain safe and gain the seer role im quite pleased.

To summarize, i think i helped them...but im not yet sure it was a bad thing.

For now i dont quite know a better communication method. A possible route would be to wait until the deadline and do everything then(observing other teams actions), but im not sure this team has the availability to do undertake such a plan as OZ did today.
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html