View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 11:27 PM   #36
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Have you seen anything in either this thread or in the main thread that has you thinking someone is a wolf? I've hosted a few seasons of Survivor in the past and we have never had a problem with Werewolves ... I'm pretty sure that sort of thing is an urban legend.

Heck, it is hard enough to survive and outlast your fellow HUMAN competitors! And if someone was able to survive a meeting with werewolves then I would certainly expect their posts to count.
Yes, i have begun to notice small trends with players that could potentially lead to wolfish behavior. Whats difficult here is even the wolves wanted immunity. To be honest, i feel i gleaned more from those who did poorly or contributed very little then those who were very active. I think this game is going to twice as hard as normal, as im trying to work on who i trust before who i distrust.

Dont tease, the post count issue is sensitive to some other members. I mean, i TOTALLY dont care, but i heared some other people were pissed off that i lost that many posts...i mean they lost
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html