View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 08:48 AM   #41
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Have you seen anything in either this thread or in the main thread that has you thinking someone is a wolf? I've hosted a few seasons of Survivor in the past and we have never had a problem with Werewolves ... I'm pretty sure that sort of thing is an urban legend.

Heck, it is hard enough to survive and outlast your fellow HUMAN competitors! And if someone was able to survive a meeting with werewolves then I would certainly expect their posts to count.

I tend to think that there is perhaps some incentive for the wolves to try to lose the challenges. I don't know if that's true or not, but it seems like it would be a good gameplay mechanic (not to get too meta-game or anything)...

If that's the case, Lathum's coming out of the blue saying "I already sent in my pics, and oops, they're repeats of a bunch that have already been sent in" is kind of fishy. I suppose Rum's mistake could be construed as fishy as well, especially when followed by the "make me the sacrificial lamb" post (that kind of thing ALWAYS seems suspicious to me). But I'm not ready to cast real suspicion on Rum yet, as the mistake seems to be an easy one to make.

Of course my thinking all hinges upon whether or not the wolves would try to win a challenge or lose one. I'm not sure at this point on how I feel about that. It's entirely possible that wolves would be trying to win the challenges just as hard (because to actively try to lose a challenge would quickly put your head on the chopping block).

Anyway, it's something to be on the lookout for, because I could totally see some scenarios in which the wolves would want to lose challenges for their teams.