Thread: Severe Weather
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 12:26 PM   #387
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by panerd View Post
Yeah had something similar happen here this morning... rain last night, temperature dropped, and only about an inch of snow this morning but major traffic incidents. My wife called me frantically when she got to work and said a tractor trailer slid off the road like 2 cars in front of her. Then I see a stay at home mom on facebook bitching about why their kids are home from school today. I want to say one why don't you go to work and send your kids to daycare if it annoys you so much you get to spend more time with your kids and two you would be the first one in line to sue the school district if your kids bus was hit by that truck. But it seemed like more harm would come from that than good. Plus I very much enjoy having the day off with my kid where by the afternoon the roads are all clear and we can go out and do stuff. Would love for me or my wife to be home all the time with him.

Yeah, but having the kids home is disrupting her mani-pedi, and her 2-bottle-of-wine lunch with her girlfriends and such. Priorities panerd!
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote