View Single Post
Old 07-06-2005, 09:51 AM   #155
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie
I am just attempting to apply commonsense to the situation. Is it not unusual for peaceful villagers to carry swords and be able to wield them well enough against a god forsaken monster to blood their sword before dying?

Either Airhog was trying a massive bluff (which I do admit, if it was, it very nearly succeeded as there was a switched vote nearly tying things up at the end) or he was trying to signal that there may be some other faction at work here in the village, offering us possible salvation against the foul weres. I find myself falling on the side that thinks we did a good man wrong last day.

I find it very suspicious that there was a stampede against Airhog with VERY flimsy evidence, and that after Desnudo had changed his vote to prevent Airhog's lynching, that there was a last second vote TO lynch him. VERY suspicious, indeed

But, my vote from the previous day stands. Eaglesfan27 was quick to perpetuate the stampede against Airhog, in fact he switched his vote from me (which is only to be expected, considering I cast the first stone against him), to Airhog, with nary an explanation in his post.

So again, I VOTE FOR EAGLESFAN27

Simple explanation - I wanted to stay alive. I had no idea who was a wolf and who wasn't, so I voted for the person who was starting to get votes and who I thought was more likely to be lynched than me or you. It turns out I made a smart move from a self-preservation standpoint. I know that as we gain more information, I will be helpful to the villagers. I hope they don't join in your movement to lynch me as it will be a loss to the village.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote