View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 04:36 PM   #32
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Okay, we know all the roles are in the game (or will be, once the Ethors are voted for), so we know for sure that we have an Evil Historian (villager, can't communicate with the wolves) in the game, an evil seer who wins with the wolves. The good news about him is the lack of communication outside of the city thread (and lack of ability to go into the other threads to communicate publically).

We also know for sure we have an Evil Hoplite in the game, and an evil Marathon Runner.

We have 19 total players, 9 here in Athens, 10 in Sparta. Since the Evil Historian is a sorta wolf, I can't see there being more than 4 actual wolves in addition to the EHist in the game. I am going to assume for now that we have a worst case scenario and that there are four full wolves in the game. So there is one roled evil villager, two roled wolves and two unroled wolves, not counting the random possibility of the Phoenix or the election results of the Ethors.

If Pass balanced the wolves, we will have two wolves among us nine, with the possibility of the EHist also being among us. We know for sure there is at least one wolf vote in each city, so best case scenario there has one wolf and eight villagers here, but I find that extremely unlikely.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote